SOLE SUPPLIERS OF PROPER LONG LIFE IMMERSION HEATER ELEMENTS
- Fit and forget. Stainless elements are made by Baker in the UK to British Standard.
- Fitted with resettable trip switch.
- Stainless (melting point 1480ºc) does not burn out. Brass on usual TRNC elements (melting point 1084ºc) burns out easily.
- Longer than normal elements (130cm) so they run cooler extending the life.
- Fits all local tanks.
- Stainless is more resistant to scale (out 50 Brass is 18, Nickel 23, Hard Chrome 25 and Invar Stainless 41)
- 10 year guarantee in the UK. We give 5 years.
- Proper earth tag for safety.
- No need to turn the temperature down for scale reduction.
Local elements instructions tell you to turn the temperature down in hard water areas to 60ºc rather than 86ºc. That means one hot tank full of water is not enough for a bath.